Monday, August 8, 2011

First Post

Welcome.  This is the first post in hopefully what will become a regularly updated blog.  This blog will document the improvements I make in my game as I develop my skills and learn more theories.  I will be updating regularly with thoughts, ramblings, field reports, notes and tips.  I hope that those of you reading this will learn from my mistakes and become better yourselves. 

This blog will be supplemented by my posts made on Seddit (reddit.com/seduction).  I will attempt to cross-post the important FRs here.  For anybody just starting out in the game, head on over there and check out the sidebar.  There's a ton of helpful information to be found, and even a glossary.  For instance, you can find out that "FR" means "field report."

Even if you are not new to the game, hopefully you can learn something from this blog.  You might see tips/routines/openers that you have never thought of.  In my FRs, you might see a situation that has never happened to you before, preparing you better for next time if it ever does happen to you.  Hopefully eventually we will get some guest-bloggers in here.  If you are interested in guest blogging, please email me.

Without further ado, let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment