Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Progress I've Made and a Mini FR from 8/16/11

It's been about three months since I've started regularly going out and gaming.  I first read "The Game" in October, and attempted to apply some openings and routines one night in SF.  It worked on the social group I was with.  After that, I ran the Cube on a hippie girl and my exgirlfriend.  Both hooked, but I made out with neither.  The only other gaming I did was on this bartender at my local bar on Fridays during the winter.  She hooked bad and is into, but I still never number closed.  I am going to destroy that guy.

Since those early beginnings, I have made great strides.  My inner game and posture is at better places now than it has ever been. My alpha-rating, out of a possible 10, is probably somewhere around a 7 or an 8.  I feel good and confident about myself.  I can approach most women I see, and don't get blown out right away very often.  I'm becoming better at seeing situations in the field before they happen.  I don't always know what to do, but I am always on the forums asking for advice on how to better myself.  In other words, my game right now is better than it has ever been.

All that being said, there is still tons of room to improve.  My current mission is number closing and I am getting better at that.  I have not had a same night lay yet.  Some inner game stuff I need to work on.  For example, I still have not cleaned my house or finished unpacking despite me saying I will for months and months.  There is lots of room for improvement and I look forward to these future challenges.

Here's my FR:

Went out with ViperV.  Hit up a club where there were lots of 8s and 9s.  I had BAD AA and did not approach a single one.  Built up some rapport with the bartender though.  She was cute and fun.

We bounced to another bar where the drinks were $2.  I played around with the bartender, but she called me rude.  Eventually she kicked me out of the well I set up shop in.  I couldn't tell if it was a shit test or not, so I just left.  It was stupid.

We went back to Fahrenheit.  We were talking to the bouncer earlier, so we social proofed our way in.  I went to the dance floor, did one move to gain some value, then bounced to the bar.  It was crowded.  There were two fucking hotties (HB9s) at the bar I was too afraid to talk to.  Bouncer came in from outside, so shot the shit with him some more.  Ladies were leaving and I opened them as they walked by.  Tried to convince my wing to open sets.  He was AA'ing hard.  I said "fuck it" and went and sat down and opened a twoset at the bar.  Hard to tell b/c it was dark and they were sitting down, but it looked like HB6 and 7 to me.  I number closed the HB7 (she wouldn't give me her number, I gave her mine and she texted me later in the night), then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment