Thursday, September 15, 2011

ABC

"Always be closing."  Was at the post office for work.  Some cute girl comes in (HB7) huffing and puffing, carrying a box full of mail.  I say, "that looks light."  She smiles and goes, "Oh yeah."  "You're hardly breaking a sweat," I say.  "You don't even need to go to the gym today."  "Nope," she says, "I'm not going today."  "Probably a margarita's better," I say.  She agrees.  This was the point when I should have closed and said, "You know, I was thinking about getting a margarita after work, you should come with me."  Instead, I tell her how I was deciding between a drink tonight and the gym myself, but decided on the gym.

Convo basically died after that.  I made another comment when we were moving in line and she pushed the box with her foot.  ABG, ABC.  Who cares if I got shot down?  I didn't even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment