Friday, October 14, 2011

Honesty

I'm trying to be more honest with my game, as I am in life.  I don't want to "game" women per se, rather I want to come from a place of strength.  Like working out, if your core strength is solid, all the other exercises get easier.

I did not go out last night.  I was tired and needed a night of rest.  And I'm ok with this.  Funny thing happened though.  The nurse from last Friday in the South Bay texted me and asked me what I was up to.  I told her I was planning on sleeping, but she was welcome to join me.  Her response: "At a bar...do you want to join me?"

This was an example of a time I should have just said nothing.  But I overthought it and fired off, "what bar?"  I was planning on not going either way, but she never responded.

C'est la vie.  Lesson learned.  I have an abundance mentality and I am a high value male.  If she wants to hang out again, she will text me.  Otherwise, maybe I will text her.

No comments:

Post a Comment