Monday, November 14, 2011

11/11/11 - Day 2

Logistics This day two was arranged after my Halloween pickup and k-close that can be found within this blog.  We had originally planned to meetup that Sunday, but she claimed a hangover, so we did not meet.  We agreed to meet the following Sunday to attend a museum.  However, that fell through as well and plans were made for the Friday above.  I arranged a guest-list pass for a show and had her pick a bar for us to meet.  She arrived early and I was running late.

First Location - I arrived and hit the can right away (long drive).  I found her and said, "do you remember me?"  She said, "nope."  I was working uphill.  I offered to buy her a drink because I was late.  I returned with the drink and we talked about a plethora of topics ranging from where we grew up (two towns apart from each other as it turns out), to what we do, to philosophizing on various subjects.  We had two drinks at this location before moving on to the spot I had planned.

Second Location - However, upon arrival at the place, the line was terribly long.  I suggested we have a drink at the bar across the way.  She complied.

Third Location - We get in and order up a couple of Guiness.  I think at one point I use my patented "sorry, I wasn't listening to you.  I was staring at your legs" (she was wearing a short-short skirt and had on tights.  Her legs looked good).  It fell flat.  This was going nowhere fast and every time I attempted kino, she was slightly put-off.  Eventually she goes to the bathroom.  When she comes back she says, "this isn't going to work."  I say, "huh?"  She says, "well, what do you think?  Do you think this is working?  I don't like waiting in lines."  I have no idea what this is so I go, "whoa, whoa, whoa.  What did you think was going on here?  We're just two people having drinks.  Nothing else."  She seems satisfied with this and is intimating that she wants to go.  I tell her, "Well, seeing as how I bought the last round of drinks, as far as I see it, you owe me a drink."  Lol, she says, "you're right, I'll get you one."  She orders it.  I say, "you can have one too."  She orders two.

The Bounce  We sit there drinking these beers, and honestly I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  I wasn't interesting in this girl that much anyway, and now that we're just hanging out, I feel downright giddy.  So, we're talking and I am still initiating kino (which she is not totally compliant with).  I send out a couple of texts and arrange to meetup with some other PUAs at other locations.  I tell her where I am going and she says "oh, I like that bar."  I tell her she can come too.  She's non-commital but walks out with me.  She says she's going to stop at a hotel and get a cab.  I tell her it's fine and that I have to get my car.  She starts walking with me and we walk for two or three blocks together.  I have no idea what's going on.  Eventually, we get to a corner and she says, "here's a cab."  I tell her, "you should take it," and keep walking.  She stops and says, "okay, I'm taking this cab...."  Without turning around, I say "see ya."

lol, ok, so I was kind of a dick towards the end but I was honestly sick of her shit.  She was playing games with me and I was not having it.  At one point she let slip that she is currently living with her ex-boyfriend, does not bring people home, and has no plans of moving out.  Dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned.

I think if I pushed the matter I could have gotten her to hang out more, but again, I was sick of this chick.  The girl I made out with on Halloween was cute, loose (I mean body-language-wise, not morally), care-free and interesting.  This girl was snobbish, a braggart and aloof.  Maybe if I had gotten her more drunk it would have been better, but I could see there was no future there (which may have been what turned her off in the first place).

Later on I met up with a guy from the community and had a great time picking up this other chick.  So the night wasn't a total waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment