Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gaming is Not Just About Women

Something to remember is that pickup is not just about picking up women.  It is about improving lives.  If we were all high quality men, we would be surrounded by women and have our pick.  Sure, there is something to be said for knowing the basics of how to talk to a girl, but beyond that it is simply living an exciting, social life.

A lot of the principles we learn on the road to PUA come in handy down the line.  Giving value to others will make you a popular person with many friends.  Being a man of your word will earn you the respect of others.  Making your body more attractive via the gym will make you feel better and give you more energy.  Living an exciting life is its own reward.

We should remember things we can do every day to keep us in "state."  By "state," I mean that feeling you have when you are on top of the world.  Feeling accomplished.  Below is a list of a few things that, for me, keep me well-rounded and happy.  If I miss one of these, I end up feeling worse.  They are things I do every day that make me feel good about myself.  You should have your own.

  1. Do something active (like working out)
  2. Do what I had planned to do that day (no laziness/putting it off)
  3. Make plans for the next day, possibly the week
  4. Clean up after myself (e.g., dishes, taking out trash, etc.)
  5. Help someone/talk to someone.
  6. Get off the internet.
Those are mine.  When I accomplish all six, I feel good about myself.  If I don't, it tends to snowball and I end up feeling worse down the line.  I basically try to improve everyday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment